Friday, November 03, 2006

Are You Ready For Another Rawking Rak?

Say YEAH! Say YEAH!

Well here it is girls: your brand new RAWKING RAK!
I have been busy again creating some really cool jewellery, and I want to give one of my creations away again! Just like that, because I *heart* you all!

All you have to do to get your hands on this gorgeous pink and green necklace, is leave me a comment between now and Sunday night (EST) and, yeah you guessed it, GUESS THE MAGIC NUMBER! Pick one number between 1 and 100 (yes, both are included) and you might just be lucky enough to receive this beauty! Easy right?

This time I will only take into account the guesses you leave on my blog... I found it very hard the last time to go and search all the threads to find out who was the first person to post the Magic Number! In case you are having trouble posting here, let me know in the forums!

:)

54 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, that's a beautiful necklace!! I'm going to guess #18 since my son's birthday is coming up on the 18th!

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL necklace!! 66 (Angela---matthewsmom)

Eye Candy said...

Very nice!!! 30

Blythe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! My guess is 87

Blythe said...

Me again... someone before me guessed the number I wanted so my second guess is 25

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! 17?

Anonymous said...

My guess is 59. Gorgeous work!

Laura said...

My guess is 21. Your necklace is beautiful (as are your layouts)!

A little suck up never hurt right??

Christine said...

WOW!! That is gorgeous!!! My number is 13 :)

Anonymous said...

73 for me please Nancy! Gorgeous, gorgeous design!

Shannon Bieger said...

Wow Nancy that is a generous RAK!! You are so talented! Ok, my lucky number is 27. Come ooooon 27! Don't fail me now! LOL!

Lunasea said...

Man, that gorgeous. I'm going to guess 65.

Anonymous said...

beautiful necklace! my guess is 62

Kirsty said...

Wow Nancy, this is fantastic!! I would have to guess 19, its my anniversary day and always brings me luck!

Sonja said...

Gorgeous Nancy! My guess is *1* ...because my baby girl will be turning 1 next week. *sniff* :)

In case you may need it, my e-mail addy is: castelluccio@gmail.com

Danielle said...

Absolutely beautiful!

My guess is 86. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful necklace. I guess 22.

DeeZee said...

Oh I'm loving it! I'm guessing 3 because it's the 3rd and it's my b-day! (and I'm cursing blogger because now it is giving me ITALIAN in this section!!!)

AmandaGale said...

WOW! Just beautiful! I'm going to guess.....99 :) So fun to play and see your work!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous necklace!

i'm guessing # 77!

Raji said...

Wow! just beautiful:) My guess is 2.
Raji

Annette said...

Beautiful! My favourite number is 11!

Anonymous said...

Somebody picked my normal number so I'm going to go with 80 :)

Kylie said...

My number hmmm 23 cause my big boy is 7 on the 23rd of this month

Anonymous said...

Nancy, what a beautiful neckless. I would like to guess #33. Thank you.

brechasemom@bellsouth.net

Windsong Designs said...

I'm gonna have to go with 72!
This necklace is stunning!

Anonymous said...

am going with #15. WOW Nancy, this is GORGEOUS! Good Luck everyone;)

LovelyMissKait said...

Beautiful necklace.

My guess is 40 since I just turned 40.

Kait

love_2design said...

Wow... beautiful! I'll guess 5.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I hope the number is 13.


:)

Jheri said...

Nancy, I had no idea. wow beautiful. I'm gonna say 39 cuz I'll soon be 40.... aaakkkk!

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

man!...this is hard...I have two fav numbers...ok.
28
... (so it better not be 17! LOL)

R. said...

Beautiful necklace! I'm going to guess 65!

Kristin said...

My guess is 14! Beautiful necklace!

Anonymous said...

i wanna try (cause I love your cocoa kit so much!!) My hubby is about to turn 40 so *40* it is!! (please?)

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty necklace.
I'm going to guess 4

Snowdrop at digishoptalk

Peta said...

ohh ohh ohh - Nacy do you make these for $$ let me know if you do I'm trying to work out something for my sister for christmas LOL!

- ohh and I'll take number 4 thanks ROFL

Peta said...

okay seeing as I have to pick again - my guess is any number that hasn't been guessed?!

What I can't do that? Awww... buggar then.

I guess I'll go with 78 then, for 1978 -good year that one, lots of intersting things happening like Charlie Chaplin's remains where stolen, American porn publisher Larry Flynt is shot and paralyzed, The 1978 FIFA World Cup starts in Argentina. The Solomon Islands became independent from the United Kingdom... stacy learnt to how to walk... etc etc. Ohh and I was born ;) rofl

faery-wings said...

Hey Nancy, this is chris/faerywings from Oscarps. That necklace is gorgeous.

And I love your blog design. My guess is going to be.....


88

trifaith said...

hmm how about 10 looks like 10 is still available!

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace!

How about 90?

Ginger
(aka gingerandjake)

fran b said...

i really want that....MY # IS 66!

Karen Bowers said...

i'll go with 47!

Cre8tvlyyrsGina said...

Such a beautiful necklace! I'm choosing number 38!

Bretta said...

37 is my pick!

KirstyB said...

I guess 24 cuz that's the number of beads I counted on it!! :) Beautiful, Nancy!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous necklace Nancy...great job!!
I'm going to guess 29...for my birthday...no real fancy reason I guess! lol
jennieb75@hotmail.com

Amy said...

My guess is 91! Beautiful necklace!

Anonymous said...

I'm going with 100 lol!

Anonymous said...

number 3....

mgc said...

How about 37.
oldcoots@cox.net

ps. whoever wins is going to be a lucky lady!

mgc said...

sorry, saw that 37 was taken after I chose it, so scratch that and how about numer "12" instead, I think it's free.
oldcoots@cox.net

Grace Bennett said...

Beautiful necklace all the numbers I wanted to use were taken so I will say 20. because my daughter was born on Aug 20th