Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Gift To You.

No, this is not the Rawking Rak that I promised a few days ago (just a few more days for that one!). This is a free gift for you, to celebrate that special something I mentioned yesterday. Though I am not telling you what exactly that special something is (patience is a virtue!) I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED and I want you all to share in my excitement!

You can do that by downloading these cute free Felties and leaving me a sweet little comment .

Okay, so this preview is really not doing these any justice. You really have to download them to see how utterly cute they really are.

You can download them here. Filesize is 17.8 MB.

I hope you enjoy your Felties! As usual, post or send me a link if you use the Felties, and you will get another little suprise!

:)

That is all for now, peeps, enjoy the rest of your day. I am going to have a wonderful romantic Italian Pasta dinner with a nice glass of red chianti to celebrate that.. um.. certain something I am not telling you yet!

36 comments:

lebjs said...

These are soooo cute! Love them : )
Thank you so much for sharing them Nancy!

Mara said...

you make me curios (is that the right word?)
I hope, you did fine celebrating the thing, we do not know.
Thank you for the pretty felties

Anonymous said...

I love them! They are just darling! Thank you for sharing them. I'm so sorry about your hard drive. It's happened to me several times and it is very traumatic. I back up all my files at least once a week now.

Anonymous said...

What a cuties, totally love them. thanks a lot!

Margie said...

These are adorable!! Thanks so much :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you're rocking those felties!!! Awesome creations;-)

VJ's Scrap Room said...

These are really cute! I love them.Thank you for sharing them with me:)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

Victoria said...

So cool! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

These are way too cute! Love them!

Anonymous said...

way too cute, even on the preview! thanks so much, Nancy!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Thank you very much :)

Rona said...

thanks for the cute felties!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

LovelyMissKait said...

Thank you for the super cute felties! I love them!

Priscilla said...

CUTE STUFF!! thanks for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

more than lovely! Love them! Thanks for sharing Nancy.

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

Thanks Girlie!
I was finally able to download the other thing...it's because I have AOL and you have to do something special...didn't read the fine print! LOL

Dana said...

Thank you for sharing these cute felties.

Anonymous said...

What cuties! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nancy! :) These are awesome!! Congrats on designing at PDW! You already have lots of fans! :)

Kristin said...

Thanks for the felties!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing, it's lovely!

Anonymous said...

So cool! Very retro! Thanks for giving them to us! You are so sweet!

Ginger
(gingerandjake)

fran b said...

these are great! i just bookmarked your blog,

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the felties...they're adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

cute! thanks;)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, these are sooo cute...ty for sharing them
hugs

Amanda Resende said...

wow, I love them!
thanks.

LoriM said...

Too cute... and your kit at PDW is great.

Anonymous said...

Cutest and most colorful duck I've ever seen! thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are lovely thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you.