Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tooting All The Way From Sydney, Australia.

Ah... relaxing a couple of days in beautiful Sydney, while dear hubby is attending a seminar... what more can a girl want?

Thankfully, one of our friends was so sweet to let me borrow her laptop for the trip! I quickly transferred some of the programs and files I wanted so that I can at lease use this relaxing free time to get some work done and keep up to date! Yes, working in this environment can also be relaxing...

Sydney really is a beautiful city, with its world famous Opera House

and delightful Bondi Beach..

But hey, don't let this distract you from the real reason of this post: I have another TOOT!
Woohoo! I am a new Band Camp member! I am on Corina Nielsen's CT for the whole month of November! Yay!

Here's the first layout I did with her fabulous kit: Return.

Credits: BG paper, flowers and butterfly from Return kit by Corina Nielsen.
Frame from A Warm Blanket and a Cup of Cocoa by ME.
Fonts are downcome, turbo ripped and porcelain.

You should really pick up this stunning kit! The colors are just beautiful and the papers and elements soooo gorgeous! Go get it here!

That's all from me now. I am going to go walk around and explore the ins and outs of Sydney!

Toodles!
Nancy

9 comments:

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

Oh How fun!! I want a weekend in Sydney...just relaxing...ahhhh...
BIG CONGRATS, girlie!
Love what you did with the kit..beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh... Sydney, Australia!!! That's the place I must visit before leaving for heaven! I'm thinkn' Sydney is heaven! :) And you have a lap top!!! Enjoy Nancy!

Lor in WI

Anonymous said...

Girl! how come you never told me that you are off to this BEAUTIFUL CITY? hehehe(j/k) Seriously, you are one lucky chickie! Enjoy the time there and as always you rock that photos and that cute new layout!

Have Fun,hon! :)

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!! have a fabulous time in the big city.

And I love that layout - I found it really moving, the wee legs at the top, so poignant!

SteinwaysMom said...

I LOVE this. It looks so 'altered'.

Anonymous said...

Nancy that LO rocks~~~~~~~but all your layouts do! :) Can't believe I wasn't aware of your blog 'til now!

jackie pusceddu said...

what a beautiyul LO, i like it!!!!

Anonymous said...

ocngrats on the guest spot!

Anonymous said...

ocngrats on the guest spot!