:)
My husband picked the number randomly from the list, so you have him to thank, or not.. lol.
Email me your address, Angie, so I can wrap this gift up nicely and send it your way!
Thank you all so very much for playing along! I hope you had as much fun as I did! And don't despair if you did not win this time, there will be another RAK next month! And the next.. and the next...
Toodles!







4 comments:
Nancy, TY for leaving this nice comment on my blog! Wow, now I have a fan! Sounds great to me!! LOL Hey, your LOs rawk, I remember the one with the sweet baby cheeks on LOL and this handsome boy..Your gift give away tocks! Looks gorgeous and your inspirational sites are a real inspiration and all my taste, too!
Have a great day, Nancy and see you!!
Sylvie
...me again...tocks? what the heck is this? LOL Forget about my typos: I have an excuse: I'm a little german girl hehehe....Of course I wanted to say "rocks"....
Sylvie
Congrats Angie!! :) You lucky duck!
hi nancy: thanks for your nice comment on my blog, and the vote, too! :) You have lots of excitement here on your blog, how fun!
Post a Comment