Monday, November 20, 2006

Wonderful News!

Oh, I have such wonderful news! You know that insanely amazing and popular new Digital Artist Magazine?
You know that it is filled with many fabulous layouts by even more fabulous digital artists? Well, a handful of amazing new artists have been added to the group, and I AM ONE OF THEM!

I am now officially a Digital Artist Magazine Contributing Artist! :)

Woohoo! I am so excited and proud to be amongst such extraordinary talented women! Somebody pinch me! Lol.

If you haven't picked up the November issue yet, please go get it now: Nov2006!

Oh, and something tells me, you will not want to miss the December issue either!!!!

5 comments:

Fiddlette said...

Nancy!
That is fabulous news!! Congratulations! You will have a blast for sure, what a great gig!! :)

debsdesignz said...

That's SO exciting, Nancy! Congratulations!!!

sausan said...

WOW, great, Nancy! Congrats! WTG!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats,Nancy!!!!I am not surprised! :) You're simply amazing and very well deserved! I can get the mag for free every month since it's also sold in DD and I'm gonna watch out for your fab layouts! Wohooo :)

Miss yah!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Congrats girl! Well deserve! :*