
Blue Bazaar is one of Australia's largest and most popular online Scrapbooking store.. and I am so excited and proud to announce that I have been invited to join their amazing Design Team!
Thank you so much for this opportunity, Luise!
I am the only "Digi-Girl" amongst these uber-talented ladies, but I intend to do our community proud! :) Go check out the Design Team Gallery for some amazing inspiration!
Here are my two first layouts:
Trish Jones (bg paper, date stamp and staples), brushstrokes by Michelle Coleman,stitched heart by Syrin and label by Catherine (both at Catscraps), Realistic
Shadows Multi-Photo frame by me (available at My Digital Muse)
Jen Wilson (paper and flower), Catrine and Syrin at Catscrap (all the elements)and Michelle Coleman (brush strokes). Realistic Shadow Photo Frames by me.
Fonts used ar Hurricane and Dirty Ego.
I need to catch up with 1001 things, but I am feeling a lot better now (it is amazing what a total change of mental focus can do!) and ready to take on the world again. Thank you very much to all who have sent me their well wishes, know that I love you!
Catch you later, girls!







9 comments:
Oh Nance!! This is the COOOLEST thing! And such a well deserved honor. You'll knock their socks off, I have no doubt about that!
Congrats sweetie!!! Your layouts are awesome!
I'm glad you're feeling better! ;)
Enjoy your day!
*mwah*
Emilie
Congrats Nancy!! Blue Bazaar is an awesome site! I use to buy all my scrapping supplies there when I was a paper scrapper :)
I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!
Thanks for the inspiration!
*Gemma*
CONGRATS! The layouts really rock :) Also, I just wanted to pop in to tell you how much I adooooorre your photo clusters, it makes it SO easy to use multiple photos on a page..and still look good! Wanna peak? HEre is a link: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=69433&cat=all&ppuser=172 :)
Thank you for making these, love love them!
Congrats,Nancy!!! You so deserved that!:) And nice to see you making layouts again! Miss ya you know:)
Xoxo
Yeaaahhhh!
How exciting....
You'll do us proud!
Glad you're feeling better Girlie!
Congrats, Nancy. You totally deserved it! It's been a while hope all's well. Love your LOs girl. Beth :)
Congratulations Nancy on your new DT! Your layouts are always a work of art!
Ummm, yeah...we (yes, I will speak for EVERYONE! LOL) are not the least bit surprised that you have been chosen for the Blue Bazaar! The only surprise is that you weren't the "first" to be invited! LOL You so deserve this spot...your creative genius, your authentic soul of an artiste, the inner and outer beauty that you so generously share is just what the BB needs to round the Team out perfectly!
And, can you please tell me...are all these sweet treats you use in your Chocolate LO and cluster samples YOUR photo work? Are you busy making these tatsy tidbits too????
Post a Comment