Four gorgeous new Multi-Photo Clusters have hit the shelves at My Digital Muse this morning.. and they come with an amazing discount and a fun little contest!
First things first, here are the previews. :)



If you spend over US$10 on any of the products in my store from now until February 15, you will automatically get 30% off your total purchase! This is your chance to start or add to your collection of Realistic Shadows photo frames and/or clusters! And last, but not least:
The 1st, 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th and 50th person to upload AND link me up to a layout using one of my new and luscious Multi-Photo Clusters will get a US$50 Gift Certificate to use on any of my existing and future products!
Yes, you heard it right, a total of US$300 is up for grabs for 5 lucky women! And if that is not enough, the 50th person will also receive a copy of Elsie's "52 Scrapbooking Challenges" completely free!*
The contest will remain open until all prizes have been rewarded.
Please email me the link to your layout to nancy at nancycomelab dot com to qualify. And remember, you have to use any of the 4 NEW clusters!
I am waiting!!!!!!

* Book will be sent via Australia Post AirMail. Please allow 15 days for delivery.








11 comments:
Now THAT's what I call a contest! You ROCK Miss Nancy! Just too generous!
Far out brussle sprout!!! That is one AWESOME contest chicka!! Will spread the word...crikey, for that sort of fab loot I'll even update my blog tonight, bwahahaha!
Love the new frame clusters! You are making it so easy for so many people to do multi-pic layouts!
Here is my post with the photo cluster. I bought 4 this morning...I love tham..so easy to use and they are amazing....
http://www.fotoscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9218&sort=1&cat=51
I sent your link to friends at FotoFusion and they fell in love with your clusters....They were heading over there to buy some...we all love them..thanks for making them.
I've been drooling over your beautiful frames for a while now. Your discount offer, combined with a contest has tipped me over the edge and I'm shopping right now.
I love the new clusters.
WOOHOO - You go girl!!!
These are super cute photo clusters, Nancy. Keep up the great work, chickie! (((hugs)))
Nancy, I just have to tell you that you are, hands down, the MOST generous person!!! You are really amazing and I hope that you know that!!!
:o )
I just bought your $2 grab bag and it is fantastic! Can't wait to use the contents.
Here is a link to what I've done with the photo cluster #4. I thought you would like to see what we do with your great stuff !!
http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=34843&nocache=1
Post a Comment