Thursday, February 02, 2006

Can it get any better than this?

Another *milestone* in my short but wonderful Scrapping Adventure... I made it on the gorgeous Kim Hill's design team! Kim -from CG Essentials- approached me after viewing my gallery and boy, did I gladly accept! Not only do I think Kim is an amazingly talented designer, but the honor to be part of her great team is just too much... aaw!

I've got this cute blinkie in my signature now, like so:


and I can't help but being so proud! I am sure most of you understand how it feels!

Here is the About Me page I made using Kim's super-gorgeous Winter Rose Kit:


I am telling you, this kit is awesome! The colors, the patterns... and those little birdies! I am so all over those birdies! Seriously, this is one to have, and I am not just saying that beacuse I am on her design team! I've had my eye on it for quite a while... go get it! Do it Now! Lol...
You can find this kit here.

1 comment:

Truly Blessed said...

How would you like to be on one more? :) Check your pm's at thedigichick.... :)