Monday, February 06, 2006

Silly Nut.

Lol, I'm a bit of a silly nut. I haven't really grasped the concept yet of a blog. It is not just something you start and then let sit there until you feel like updating it, right? And yet that is exactly what I am doing.

So, let's get this party started!

I have made some new layouts since my last post. Have a look:


Kit: Michelle Coleman - Happy Stripes And Flowers
available at www.scrapartist.com

Kit: Kim Hill - Burst Of Colours
available at www.cgessentials.com


I must say I don't always find it easy to create pages... I suffer from Artists Block continuously! I am amazed at all those talented designers who come up with new and original pages, what seems to me, every two days!

I guess I still need to develop that skill where you see a photo or a digital kit and you just KNOW how to scrap it. One day... !

I hope you are all having a lovely day!

No comments: