Monday, May 08, 2006

I made it!

Woohoo! I am so excited I made it to round two on the Ultimate Contest! If you haven't checked out the list of the 200 scrappers that made it through, go there now! Every single LO that has been posted over the last week was truly exceptional! To those who are moving on to round two, congratulations! Your talent is absolutely awesome and being right there with all of you makes me delirious with joy! If your LO was not chosen, please do not despair. It is a contest, and there will always be winners and losers in a contest. Like I said before, I loved all of your LO's!

We cannot post any of our LOs until after the contest, however if you would like to take a look at my week one submission, it is here: Sweet Child Of Mine. I must admit it took me a while to get it finished, as simple as it may look. Also it was the first time I actually journaled about my feelings. It's rather weird, I have always been the person to "wear her heart on her sleeve" however, for a while now, I have totally shut down and having a very hard time expressing my feelings.

I guess the assignment for week two: Through Your Eyes will be a tough one for me. Nonetheless I am excited about it, perhaps it will steer me in the right direction and allow me to free my mind and heart once again. I don't think it is good to bottle up feelings like that anyway...

So, nobody really reads my blog, I am going to send out a virtual "Good Luck" to all the participants... really concentrating my thoughts here so they can somehow be felt by everybody! :)

By the way, have you guys signed up for Kim Hill's amazing "Essential" Scrapbook Challenge? C'mon peeps, whadareyawaitinfor? There are some super cool prizes up for grabs. Find out more here.

All rightie. I am off to read some blogs now, and to prepare dinner for my sweet hubbie who will be coming home in a couple of hours. Today he is getting marinated chicken pieces wrapped in bacon, on a skewer with capsicum and onions. Sounds yummie doesn't it? :)

Talk soon!

Nancy

No comments: