Friday, May 26, 2006

Ramblings and Kim Hill's new kit!

First and foremost, I finally uploaded my entry for the Ultimate Scrapper contest! This week's theme was 'Freestyle' - which is a popular trend in scrapbooking nowadays. I wanted to interpret the theme as unleashing my creativity without boundaries, creating a page in a style that I really like... the results of that can be seen here: I Have Dreamed Of You . I don't know how many of you are into that style of scrapbooking, lol, definetely not your everyday page, isn't it? I loved creating it and I am so very happy with the result. Regardless of the outcome (for some reason I think the judges won't agree with me on this LO) I have had a terrific four weeks, really pushing myself .. and loving it!

On a different not, my sweet Kim Hill has just released another gorgeous kit, of which you can see a preview here:

Isn't it just divinely beautiful? I so love the soft colors and the gorgeous flower elements! You can get this kit here. Go on... you know you want it! :)

These days it is hard for me to get online.. dear hubby is trading the Currency markets and promoting his new book and is squatting the internet every day! Ah.. but what can I do? :)

I just finished drinking this delicious fresh juice, which is very good for your skin. I have been drinking it for a couple of weeks now and my skin is just glowing! If you want to try it, this is what you need:

* 2 carrots
* 2 small apples
* 1 small red pepper (capsicum)
* fruit and vegetable juicer

Just cut the ends of the carrots, half and core the apples, remove the seeds from the pepper and push everything through the juicer. This should yield a regular glass.

Okiedokie. Going to let my sweetie continue with his tasks. I will catch you later!

Nancy

No comments: