It's in my favorite color: Orange! Lol, I have been an orange lover since I was a little baby. My mom told me it is because my very first little teddy bear was totally orange... how cute! My mom even had orange tiles and wallpaper in her kitchen! They revamped the whole house, after 30 years, just this summer and now the colors are a little more muted, very pretty!But I will always be an 'orange' girl, I just love the vibrancy, it makes me feel happy and alive, and that is the type of 'mood' I want to set around me all the time!
Anyway, go check out the rest of the amazing entries in the gallery, you won't believe your eyes when you see all the talent on display.
Ah, there's a little something for everybody here:
It was meant to go in the above mentioned free kit, however the file was way too large and I had to take the lower case alpha out. So I offer it to you now, here.If you grab it, and I really hope you do, I would appreciate you leave me a comment to say you did. And if you use it in any of your layouts, let me know! You never know what might come your way ...
:)
Download here (from Mytempdir) and here (from Rapidshare).
The links will remain available for 7 days, giving you plenty of time to download).
Have fun creating!
Nancy







16 comments:
I grabbed your beautiful kit as well, thanks for both! :)
I grabbed this is SA already,sweetie! Thanks a bunch! You are rocking this kit you know! WOW! I'm soo proud of you :) Goodluck on the contest!
Cool! Lime green rocks! :) Good luck in the contest. :)
Thanks, Nancy. I've been trying to d/l the orange kit from SA, but traffic has been heavy! Thanks for sharing.
Susan
Thanks so much I already downloaded your kit-Good Luck- yours was a definite favorite of mine :)
your kit rawks, Nancy! thanks for this add-on...
Love the orange kit and thanks for the cool alpha!
Thanks for the GREAT alpha! I love the colour : )
I love those alpha's. I missed your first freebie that they go with, but happy to get the alphas. You did a beautiful job with your design. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for the beautiful Alpha!
Thank you for the really cool alpha:-)
thanks very much! I love the lime green alpha. good luck in the contest.
Thanks for the links. Beautiful kit.
Good luck to you.
Kathy
What a beautiful alpha! Thanks so much for sharing!
love your kit, love the alphas! oh, that LO you did and shared on here - WOWOWOW! :)
I loved your kit, I am an orange girl too, ask my husband who does not always like that.
I am glad to have found your alpha.
Thank you and good luck, now already for the second round.
Post a Comment