Page after page you will find awesome inspiration from some very talented ladies! I have gone through it about 5 times already, soaking in the amazing digital creations that these girls throw (?) together day after day, month after month, for our viewing pleasure.And yes, I am one of them. And I have made three pages for the January Edition - pages I personally LOVE.


For full credits, please check my gallery at DST.Now go pick up your copy to see all the other fabulous creations of my peeps! Oh, and did you see the AWESOME kit that comes free with the mag? It is by no other then my dear friend Sylvie, of Sausan Design! Check it out!
Seriously! How marvellous is that!!!!Now my eyes are slowly closing.. it's way past Midnight here and the cool breeze is very welcoming.. we are expecting a couple of scorching days so I want to take advantage of the nightly temperatures to work a little. But I am fighting sleep... and from what I can see, I'm most likely going to lose. Lol.
If your day is just starting, let me tell you: "Enjoy it, it is a marvellous one!"
Nite Nite!







3 comments:
These LOs are sooo beautiful!
Congrats...
Awesome layouts as usual,ma dear! :)
I'll tell you again....I *love* all your work and still can't get enough of that little birdie page....it's a stroke of genius!
~j
Post a Comment