Friday, January 05, 2007

New Products at My Digital Muse!

And an awesome promotion to boot! :)

This time the ever-so-popular Realistic Shadow Photoframes are available in both horizontal and vertical Multi-Photo format!

An easy way to add multiple photos to your layout pages! Just drag, drop and resize your photos behind the transparent frames and you're good to go!

F
or a limited time only, buy one of the new Multi-Photo frames, and get another one of your choice free! Yes, free! That is a saving of US$3.50!

Simply use this code: buy1get1freehor when you purchase the Horizontal Multi-Photo frames or buy1get1freevert if you purchase the Vertical Multi-Photo frames.

Check them out here!

Thank you for your time girls! If you run into trouble or have questions, don't forget to pm me or email me!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

These are too cool, can't wait to have time to sit down and play with them!

Petra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petra said...

These are awsome nancy...Love them!! Abd this coupon is great, you rock!! Bought the horizontal ones and some singels...Thanks!!!

Edhish said...

Hi my dear friend..
I'm so glad you like it ;) , dunno what to give you .. it's not much but at least it would help you from cold later in winter ;)

hugsss

Petra said...

Hi nancy...

Just wanted to let you know I used such a frame in my latest LO!! You can see it on my blog...Bought these yesterday when I was at work..got home and started right away;)
Also wanted to let you know I decided to use your idea for my blog title...Thanks so much!
For this, I want to do something in return, but not sure what??
If you're having a idea, please let me know!! :)
I'll post another blog tonight with you lovely idea and my new blog title!! ((hugs))

Melissa said...

Thanks for the sale - these look so great!