Monday, January 29, 2007

Life Is So Precious.

It is always when a crisis strikes, that one is reminded of how beautiful and precious life is. The last few weeks have been a struggle, physically as well as mentally, and it has taken every ounce of strength I have to get through. If it is any consolation though, I now know.




P.S.: I apologize for my long absence on the blog and around the forums. Please bear with me, as I will be back soon. Thank you.

8 comments:

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

Life is precious...and so are you Girlie!
Love ya lots, and will keep you in our prayers.
If you need anything...well, i hope you know who you can always call! lol

Peta said...

{{HUG}} Missy wish I was there in person to give you a real one. If you ever need an ear you know my email abbby by now hehe hey you even have my address so you can come crash at my place!! CMRU [crack me right up - btw ;) - Tracy Ann Posted about that on DSDU now we all use it LOL!]

Emilie said...

Awww Nancy!! I didn't know about that... I hope you'll get better soon sweetie! I miss you but take your time and come back when you're ok. {BIG HUGS}
*mwah*
Emilie

Anonymous said...

Oh nancy!! I had no idea you were struggling!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Love you Sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you,Nancy!!! Miss you:)

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care of yourself!
Christine

Alissa said...

Hugs and prayers to you Nancy.

Lisa said...

Hope all is OK Hun, thinking of you! HUGS!!!!