Living on the Far Side Of The World, we get to be one of the first, after New Zealand, to enter the New Year. Right as we speak, it will be upon me in exactly 12 hours and 9 minutes and I will be MIA until way after, lol. So when the clocks strike 12 in your parts of the world, know that I will be there raising my glass to a SPARKLING 2007 FOR ALL OF YOU!!!
I wish you all the VERY BEST YEAR EVER! Go and make your wildest dreams happen, glow with happiness and joy every day, love and be loved with passionate intensity, create and share your marvellous art with every single soul in the world!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Love,
4 comments:
And right back at ya Nancy, you are true sweetheart! have a fabulous break and I look forward to catching up when you are back online. Mwah!!
Kellie xx
Happy New Year Sweetie!!
We're going to have a quiet night at home, DH playing with his Playstation2 and me Scrapping...what a life!
Hugs
Michelle
Just dropped by your blog!
Happy New Year Nancy!!
Hugs Ellen (Sprellen)
Happy New Year,sweetie!!!
Love you! :)
Post a Comment