Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Guess The Magic Number!

**Please note that this is not a gimmick to get more traffic to my blog! Whilst I enjoy reading your comments very much, the way I feel about myself and what I do -or even writing on my blog- is completely independent of and unrelated to how many or little comments I get. This is an act of kindness made available to you with the purest of heart.**

Recently I have been bitten by the bug to create my own jewelry. It started when I was looking for some nice gifts I could take home to Belgium for the women in my life: I figured something I made was going to be far more special than anything I could buy. So I printed out some of my best layouts and created some jewelry (unfortunately I did not take any photos of my creations.. duh!).

What can I say, they absolutely loved it! Seeing the stunned look on their faces and hearing their words of joy and praise was enough for me to continue creating some more.

What does this have to do with me, you might ask.

:)

Well, ever since I started scrapbooking and becoming more and more part of this amazing community, I have been flattered by all of your sweet comments on my work and I have been stunned by the amount of generosity encountered by many of you fellow scrappers. Those things really touch me and I want to give something back.

So here it is: I have created a long necklace with a matching pair of earrings in acqua/blue/lime/green and I want to give it away to the first lucky girl that guesses the "magic number" between 1 and 100. Easy enough, right? :)

This is what you will be getting:

(c) 2006 Nancy Comelab
vases not included - for display purposes only

The colors might vary slightly due to the bad photography, lol, however it is a close match.

So what are you waiting for? Get guessing before Friday September 22, 2006 and this little gift will be on its way to the first person who guesses the magic number (remember: between 1 and 100!). Good luck!

:)

Nancy

54 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm LOL at your disclaimer, and oohing and aahing over your DST gallery! Anyway, my guess is 38.

Anonymous said...

Too funny. My guess is 68. Trina, MtEmilyScrapper@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

73 for me - Gorgeous set Nancy!! What a sweetie you are!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy, I have just the outfit to wear with that necklace and earrings, I really do!! LOL

I'll guess at 42 :o)

Anonymous said...

hi! this is cayla73 from jen wilson's site. I guess 89!

-cayla73@yahoo.com

DeeZee said...

55 is my guess. What a fun contest and a beautiful necklace!

Anonymous said...

36 Please let it be 36 ----

sycunning@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

My guess is 84. Your creations are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

# 8.... I just know it is... *grin*


Joy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous necklace and earrings! My guess is 33.

KraziKatLadi said...

Wow! You are so sweet to us! The jewelry is beautiful...and my fave color too. =c)

Hmmm...my guess is 45.

(((Purrs)))

KKL =^..^=
krazikatladi@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

can i say, 7!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I'll guess 77.

Charla said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous!

Since the Yankees' Magic Number is 3 right now, that's my guess :)

charlenevirkler at gmail . com

Anonymous said...

Great idea! My guess is 42. That's the number of years I've been married.

Anonymous said...

My guess is 21..... Was my daughters basketball number for many years. If it is 21 I will gift her with this beautiful set.
Thank you... this is so fun!

ma54k@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

79! that's it, isn't it?? LOL

It really is SOOO beautiful!

Anonymous said...

22 is my lucky number
-kimberlymunderwood@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I will guess 49. This is fun!!

silvercloud60@ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

2 2 2 2 (please let it be TWO!)
lol love this stuff! looks great.

Anonymous said...

How about 40?? That's my favourite number... *hopeing* the necklace is GORGEOUS

lindyadele@gmail.com

Lindy said...

okay, sorry that was my post above. It looks like I was hoping the necklace is gorgeous haha...sorry. I'm HOPING the number 40 is the right one! I can see the necklace is gorgeous. :)

Karin said...

I'm going with 11 - good ol #11 :)Fabulous creations BTW - just fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and nice of you!
My guess is 62.

~Julie~ said...

My guess is 25.

Anonymous said...

What a novel idea, luv it! and the necklace and earrings, praying that #9 is the lucky number in question ;O)

misschifis@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing 13 - it is lucky right???

You are so generous!

Ginger



(a.k.a. gingerandjake from Jen Wilsons site)

Anonymous said...

my number is 29. createlms_dw2003@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

im guessing 24. ;0) those are just too cute! thanks.

tabbylewis@hotmail.com

twrightgirl said...

my guess is 31
twrightgirl@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your jewelry is lovely. I've always been fond of the # 27.

scrappinali@comcast.net

Grace Bennett said...

88, very pretty set

Anonymous said...

I guess 34

Anonymous said...

My guess is 66!

Rebecca said...

Ummmmm, 68 would be my guess (since that's the year I'm born but I see Trina picked that one... dang! Lol then I would have picked 2... picked, then 22, picked, then 24, picked, then 88 picked... Yikes! LOL! :D

So I guess my guess is hmmmmmm

ten! Plain ol' boring 10... let's hope it isn't boring and that I am the lucky one that gets that incredibly gorgeous necklace!

What a fun idea and thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful gift! :D

Anonymous said...

Great work love the colours, not sure if international blog readers are allowed to have a guess, never mind I see you are in Melbourne Australia like me so the postage wont be a killer lmao my guess is your age #37 :)

bonnie
bonbon63@gmail.com

Kendra - RMIx2 said...

I guess 39. It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing 35, I don't think it's been taken already.

Jodie said...

Nancy I am going with 48!
Beautiful jewellery.

Stephanie said...

12

Gorgeous necklace!
HUGS!
stephanie29@wil.midco.net

scrapworking said...

Lovely! And what a generous thing to do. I'll guess #81.

Jamie said...

I'm gonna guess... 52

beautiful jewlery.

Diginan,Liz said...

I'm guessing 59, the jewelery is beaut!

Heather said...

These are very pretty. My guess is 14.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Do we only get one guess... if so.. this guess is disqualified... but I'll try another guess 99!

email: createlms_dw2003@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! That is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe you MADE that you crafty girl! I'm guessing #64. Love it Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Okay, my guess is 30, because that is how old I will be next week! Yikes! :P

What the perfect gift that would be! Very pretty!

Annie

scrap_a_latte at hotmail.com

(take out at and replace @)!

Anonymous said...

I love this rich gift, thank you so much for the fun 'game'! My guess is "54". Best wishes to all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful necklace!! My guess is 71.

sprout03@discover-net.net

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna guess 93 just because that is the first number that came to mind.....can't wait!

TexJudy said...

56 is my guess,
Oh how I hope i'll get a new dress
(to go with this set)
Thanks!

Sonja said...

Beautiful!

My guess is #98.

Anonymous said...

lol im going to say 100. :op what a fun idea!



gjl2002@talk21.com

Jessi said...

My guess is 23! jessifreers@machlink.com