There's like tears in my eyes.. I swear! :) I submitted my entry for Jen Wilson's MeaningFul contest just in time, and I am one of the winners again! Woohoo!
First round I won a $20 voucher toward Kim Christen's designs at Scrapartist (OMG! I so love her stuff!) and this time I got a $5 voucher for the Jen Wilson boutique!
It was so totally unexpected, since I literally had to throw this layout together in less than an hour (trust me, for me that is fast!) cuz I so wanted to meet the posting deadline and I was still re-installing all the programs on my computer. :)
This is the layout:
Isn't she the cutest little angel? :)
This layout, and last week's, are really the only layouts I have made ever since I returned from Belgium. I feel so bad, I am on two design teams and I have not submitted any work recently. I am surprised they want to keep me, lol. I am still racing against the clock to get something happening (a funky little business of my own) and I'd say " I haven't got time to create" but then it's about making time isn't it? Perhaps I should watch less TV at night and focus on gettingmore things done. Not "perhaps".. I should.. I will!
:) always trying to motivate myself.
Be back soon with some more news!
Hugs,
Nancy
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Again, GORGEOUS LO!! Love love LOVE the painted edges around the photo. Can't even believe you pulled that off in under an hour. I'm with you on the fact that it's rare for me to finish a LO in that amount of time. Especially one this fantastic. You should just scrap WHILE you watch tv like I do. ;)
absolutely love this layout!
Post a Comment