Here's my latest layout to share with you:
It is my week four entry for Jen Wilson's Meaningful contest: If I Could Turn Back Time. I am quite happy with how this turned out.Be back soon with more! Cross your fingers I get my mini-kit ready on time! :)
Hugs,
Nancy oxoxo







2 comments:
Nancy,
What a rich and creative idea for a LO! I love seeing what you come up with. I haven't done week #4 yet...lucky for me I guess that it is extended! This is the 1st time I've seen your blog! I'm sooo happy to have found you. Too bad about ScrapArtist Apprentice gallery having to be shut down...I'm so glad that you've entered! I hope we'll all be able to see it soon! LOL
I don't know about you, but I'm on pins and needles waiting to see if I make it to the next round...it's so exciting!
WOW!!!
Nancy, this is a gorgeous layout! Love it!!!!
Post a Comment