Time for another WebFind Of The Week. This week I have found another gem of a stationery site: Joy by Mel Lim.
Oh oh oh, what a joy indeed! Apart from it being such a gorgeous site to browse, every single goodie is just divine! I specially like this:
and this:
Lol, I better stop now and urge you to go have a look for yourself, before Blogger gives up on me! Joy by Mel Lim.Time for me to show another layout, one I completed for the third week of Jen's Meaningful contest. Have a looksy:
I am very happy with how this one turned out, and it describes very well who I am and how I feel, even with so little words.
That's it for me again today. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
Hugs,
Nancy








2 comments:
awesome LO! love the tones.
I really love this layout. Your strength and power as a woman who knows herself really shines through. Thank you for being an inspiration.
Post a Comment