Sunday, September 03, 2006

WebFind Of The Week

Hi peeps,

Trying to introduce something new here (Hopefully that will force me to up*date this little baby a little more often!) --> WebFind Of The Week.

I could surf the internet for hours... one link takes me to the next, and the next... you get the picture. Whilst doing that, I usually bump into some terrific websites. I bookmark them, and refer to them regularly whenever I am in need for inspiration - of any kind. So I thought I'd just share them with you, perhaps they can open doors you never knew existed either! :)

First in line is Elum Designs : a gorgeous website featuring some of the most beautiful letterpress stationery I have ever seen (ah, I *heart* stationery).

Definetely worth checking this site out!

On the scrapbook front, I have not been scrapping much lately. There are many other things occupying my mind at the moment (still a surprise!) and my MOJO is just not flowing!
The only thing I did manage to create is my entry for Jen Wilson's first week of the Meaning.full contest. This is what I came up with:

For full credits, click here.

Another thing that caught my interest this week is swapping. I stumbled upon this website swap-bot that allows you to register (f*ree!) for hundreds of different swaps! Oh... the thought of receiving packages in the mail that might have travelled all around the world! And preparing the packages to be sent out to someone on the other side of the world... I am currently registering for a Stationery swap. Go have a look! :)

Have a wonderful Sunday, everybody!

00xx Nancy

2 comments:

Peta said...

ohh love the layout and good luck with the comp!!!!! - off to check out the website LOL

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're not scrappin' more girl. That LO is AMAZING! Totally can see why you won. Love the idea of the web finds too. I've got a few that I save in my favorites from time to time so if you ever run out of inspiration just holler. :)