Saturday, December 02, 2006

{Last But Not Least}

Exactly 15 mins before I need to head out the door, here are the last two layouts for Jen Wilson's contest:

Week 5 - A tribute to my wonderful husband

Click here for full credits
Nothing conventional here, lol, I used almost no elements because I wanted the focus to be on the title and the journaling. The colors were intensified to create the sense of passion.

Journaling reads:
"Never in a million words could I ever begin to tell you what it means to me to come home to you every day. I never realized how starved I was for this deep, wonderful love.
I know every expression of your face, all the
gestures of your sweet heart, every slightest
motion of your soul, every deeply concealed fold of your thoughts. And I love it all. I am enraptured by it. I am enraptured by you. For me, to love, is to love you."

Week 7
Click here for full credits.
I usually only use the elements of one kit for my layouts, here I wanted to incorporate more variety by taking bits and pieces from several of Jen Wilson's magnificent kits. The large and small cropped photo is of mine and my husband's hands.

And with these I am wrapping up my entries for this contest, which ends on December 2nd.
It has been a wonderful journey creating these meaningful layouts. They have
given me the opportunity to see what makes me a beautiful, real person; teaching me how to embrace myself, with my hopes, dreams, loves and fears.

I hope that everyone who was with me on this journey has had an equally amazing experience. Your layouts were all so truly wonderful!

Love and friendship,

3 comments:

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

Nancy!
These are sooo beautiful. And...my sentiments exactly. I think there was no way to participate in this and not learn a lot about yourself. Really enjoyed this contest and will hate to see it be done...

Lisa said...

OMG, look at what I missed being away from the puter for a week. OH GOSH, just GORGEOUS Nancy. Wow you are seriously one of my most favorite LO artist, WOW girl!!!

Keep up the Awesome Work, you are amazing Nancy!!!

Audrey said...

Wow, you have such a creative eye!!! I love your work.