This layout is about how I have been going through some rough emotional times lately. Feeling as if I lost myself. As I try to come to terms with many things, I realise I have to patiently wait for me to return to myself.
This poem I wrote a couple of weeks ago while trying to capture how I feel.
"Passed the seclusion
where it is lonely
where vision is only what was there
lies a place
where silence is filled
with the sound of waves
roaring against the timeless horizon
seeping through holes
finding ways into tiny desolate pools
where the water is still
waiting for your return..."
where it is lonely
where vision is only what was there
lies a place
where silence is filled
with the sound of waves
roaring against the timeless horizon
seeping through holes
finding ways into tiny desolate pools
where the water is still
waiting for your return..."








2 comments:
OK, I do believe I need to lift everything you have been doing for this contest - SERIOUSLY!!!
Nancy, I'm deeply touched by your layouts and the way you are able to express your feelings with your art! It is gorgeous..but words won't express my feelings when looking at your work! TY for sharing this with us!
Post a Comment