Monday, December 18, 2006

Come Celebrate With Me!

I am so honored to announce that I have been chosen as Grand Prize Winner of Jen Wilson's Meaningful contest! Yay!

First of all I would like to thank Jen for putting together such an awesome contest! She has unleashed the creativity of many wonderful scrappers, who have shown week after week how magnificently they create pages for their treasured memories!

Thank you also to Jen's fabulous Creative team girls, who have worked hard behind the scenes with Jen to make it all go smoothly!

Secondly I would like to extend my most heartfelt congratulations to Gerarda (Nevache) and Emily (scrpbkmom)! Girls, you have been and are a constant inspiration to all of us!

If you want to have a look at my layouts, click here.

And then now, WOW! Have you seen the prize I won!!!!???? Have you? Have you?

JEN WILSON FOR LIFE!

Omg how totally awesome is that! Lol, I hope we both live long and prosperous lives! I am so over the top excited!!!

CELEBRATION TIME!!!

Of course, this calls for a celebration! And it would be worth nothing if I didn't share the joy with all you wonderful girls that I *heart * so much.

So for four weeks I am going to give one lucky winner a 5$ giftcard to Jen Wilson Designs. (I know it sounds little, lol, but hey, I am on a budget!)

Just leave me a comment here and at the end of the week I will let my husband draw a name from the list. I will do that for 4 weeks, so don't forget to play each week to get a chance!

Now go get your glass of champagne and some nibbles and celebrate with me!

Cheers!




62 comments:

Kim said...

GIRL this is SOOOOOOOO well deserved. I am so happy for you. What an insanely fabulous prize. Oh such a HUGE CONGRATS to you!!!!!!

Kim C

Ferah said...

Nancy, CONGRATULATIONS! How very, very, very excellent! I look forward to seeing your work with everything JWD makes...for LIFE!!!!

Unknown said...

That is WAY awesome, Nancy! Congrats!!!! Wooohoooo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I wish you a LONG LIFE! LOL Congrats to Emily and Nevache too!!!

meems said...

Congratulations! Your layouts are stunning. And what an amazing prize!

Aggie said...

WOW! Throwing my name in the hat :D :D :D

Rona said...

Congratulations!!!! WOW! What an awesome prize!!!

sjford said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh, what a FABULOUS honor and prize! But looking at your gallery, it is easy to see that you deserve it! Well-deserved, absolutely! Congratulations!!!

Donna Rafferty said...

Congratulations on a well deserved honor and a GREAT prize!

~Jen said...

Well I was going to post even before I noticed the goodie giveaway... I am completely in awe of your art!! Gorgeous!! Words can't describe... congrats!

Meg said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to be in the chatroom the other night and see your reaction,.... I'm thrilled for ya Chickie! You deserve it :-)
Michelle aka PlumTuckered

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nancy- that's one SWEET prize and I adore your work! :) Well-deserved!

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo Nancy! Many many MANY congratulations. You are a star, hope you enjoy your yummy prize!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nancy! I couldn't think of a more deserving artist. I have loved seeing your work throughout the contest. Here's to a long scrapping life for both of you!!

LauraKaye

Emilie said...

Congrats Nancy!!!! I'm so happy that you won!!! Your LO were awesome!! ;)
{BIG HUGS}
Emilie

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Your layers were just beautiful. What inspiration. Congratulations!

Amy said...

Congratulations, Nancy! This is so GREAT! Your layouts were incredible! You deserve it!!!!

~Julie~ said...

Congrats Nancy!! That is such an awesome prize!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your layouts are absolutely stunning and inspirational!

Peta said...

ohh yeah you so diserved to win that one!! LOL your layouts have been rocking my socks off for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Woooooooohoooooooooo girl! That is absolutely fantastic...and what an out-of-this-world prize!!! :)

HartofDixie said...

Congrats to you lifetime to JWD? WOW!!!! So deserving.

Anonymous said...

I could never think of a better winner! :) You so deserve that honor,girlfriend!

Ok,so, I will throw my name in the hat as well:)

Katie Nelson said...

Congrats!!! That is one fantastic prize :)

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Hooray Nancy! That's awesome!! I'm taking cold medicine, so I can't do any wine drinking with you, but in spirit, I lift my glass! CHEERS!!!!!!!

Alissa said...

Congratulations Nancy! Woo hoo!

~Julie said...

Congratulations to you! I bet you are just dancing on air!!
~Julie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! - Your LOs are awesome & the prize truly deserved :)

XX Sharon

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! You so deserved to win...your layouts rocked!

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

OMGoodnes!
I just looked here not, 20 minutes ago...and now a new post, and already 32 comments!!! Wow...again, Congrats! So love that you won!
Throw my name in PLEASE! LOL

Anonymous said...

oh congrats, nancy! i saw your layouts...awesome, awesome, awesome! :)

cat
phat-cat@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Whoa Nancy- what a prize- congratulations!!!! I seriously cannot say that I am surprised though- you are sooooo talented girl!!!

God bless!
Laurie G

~*~ Coralee ~*~ said...

Well Done! Winning is Such a amazing feeling! It's like a fairy just came your way and poked you with a Happy Yippeee Stick! Congratulations Sweetie ~:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nancy,
Love all your LO. You really deserve your prize.

Raji said...

wow! wow! Congratulations!!
Raji

Anonymous said...

Wow! You lucky, lucky girl! Congratulations!

Annette said...

Congratulations!
What a great prize!

Melissa said...

Wow! What a great prize! Congratulations!

And thanks for the shadow tutorial!

Kell said...

Your LO's are amazing and well deserved prize winner, congrats and have fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a great honor and WONDERFUL prize!! WooHoo!! Have a blessed day!

Scrappin' RN said...

Congratulations on winning JW for life! That is unbelieveable!! :)

Kristy

Darcy said...

OH, WOW, congratulations. I loved your layouts - you do beautiful work! Well deserved win!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!! Your layouts are awesome, you so deserve to win. What a fabulous prize.

Penelope said...

Congrats and what a great prize!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - your work is beautiful!

Stephanie C.

Anonymous said...

Wow !
Congratulations !!!!

Thanks for the tutorial.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Your layouts are fantastic!! Well deserved!!
Janice

Me said...

Cogratulations! Hooray! May both you and Jen have tremendously long and productive lives. :)

Priscilla said...

woohooo Nancy what an AWESOME contest to have won!! congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are soooo talented the prize will be put to amazing use. I'm a bit embarassed that I've just found your blog and your gallery, but I'm so happy that I did. Looking forward to stalking you now. ;D

Doreen said...

Wow, awesome Layouts girl!! Congrats and what a prize you won!! Holy smokes! LOL :)

Margie said...

Congratulations to you!! What a great honor!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You really deserve this. What an awesome prize. I love Jen's stuff and she's an awesome person too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nancy, How exciting for you.
Leonie
alandl@iprimus.com.au

Anonymous said...

you know I love ya Nancy! I was just so happy to win something twice as a beginner that I can't stand myself. LOL Tell your husband to pick ME! LOL

heatherly said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is so exciting that you won. And thanks for being so generous to boot. So thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

Love, love your layouts!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nancy!!!! Your layouts are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Your work is beautiful! Way to go on getting your Jen fix for life! Bridget

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Nancy! Your work is just amazing! And what an awesome prize you've won, and well deserved!!!