Thank you all so very much for your celebrating with me and leaving me so many wonderful comments! Next week, after Christmas, I will post a new thread at DST to give you all the chance to play again! Once again, thank you. I hope you all know that I *heart* you!!!
So Christmas is upon us again. To be honest, this year the whole season has caught me somewhat off-guard. I am rushing to get a million and one things done before Sunday night, and kicking myself for -once again- leaving everything to the last minute!
So I will not be around much anymore until next week. Before I go, I want to send you all my most heartfelt wishes for a Magical Christmas! Enjoy these wonderful days with your loved ones!
I leave you with a layout that I created for the December issue of Digital Artist Magazine.
If you haven't picked up your copy yet, you can do so here . It is filled with lots of marvellous inspiration!Merry Christmas!







1 comment:
Congrats for your GC Laura!! You're a lucky girl!
Nancy - Your layout for the DAM is gorgeous!!!
A bientôt!
Emilie
Post a Comment