This is my entry for Day 4 of the 10-day photography challenge at My Digital Muse.
Yep... since recently my main workspace is at home, and this is what you find on the shelf on top of my computer, next to my negative scanner and printer: boxes with stationery and mailing items, journals, a small collection of my beads, back-ups of my HD and computer programs on CD/DVD. The main colors in my room are blue and white: for their sense of calmness and serenity. I believe these values are important to contribute to a healthy workspace.
The rest of my room is usually even more cluttered than what you see on the above photo. As organized as I am (or proclaim to be!) I sometimes feel the need to gather everything I own around me (lol): magazines, books, stationery, craft supplies... you name it, it's on my floor or my desk!
This reminds me... I have to clean up a little. :)
See you later, girls!








No comments:
Post a Comment