Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WebFind Of The Week

So who amongst you loves giving and receiving gifts? Me! Me! Me! I just love beautifully wrapped packages, and in my quest to find the ultimate wrapping paper I came across this site: Whimsy Press Inc.

If you're anything like me, you should really check this site out! Specially with the gift season approaching.. woohoo. my favorite time of the year!

Here's a couple of my favorites:

I wouldn't mind seeing these under the Christmas Tree!

Love you all!


2 comments:

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

What a WONDERFULLY WEDNESDAY Treat!
I LOVE cute delicate little boxes and I could just roll in ribbon all day! ...there's a reason why it's called "the JOY of giving!"
It's so fun!

Anonymous said...

How awesome,Nancy! Love those cute boxes too! And I wouldn't mind recieving one as well for Christmas! hehe :)

Thanks for dropping by in my lil bloggy!