Friday, October 06, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by our sweet and delightfull New Zealand girl, Kelly -aka Marmy with the cool avatar and a CT member for Jen Wilson- and I, of course, happily oblige. Thanks Kelly! :)

Hm.. I have to share 5 weird things about me. Let's see:

1. I do not eat any type of fish/seafood. Nothing. Zilch. If it comes out of the water, I don't want it. Never have. Never will.

2. I love classical music. Is that weird you ask? Well, my friends seem to think so! I just love to listen to it really, really loud, until I can "feel" it.

3. I watch movies that I love 3, 4, sometimes even 5 times! Can't get enough! I saw the first Lord Of The Rings 8 (eight!) times!

4. I have this habit of responding to questions with songs! If what I want to answer reminds me of a song, I will sing the reply. Lol.

5. I love eating baby food! (ouch - that was hard to admit!)

:) There. Bet you did not know these things about me before. Geez.. I am surprised it was not even hard. At first I thought I would never come up with 5 weird things... now I have to force myself to stop. Lol.

Here comes the best part, I get to tag 5 people. Woohoo! Let's see... I think the "lucky" ones will be: Holly (yes, girl, and don't dare say no!); Amy (I am dying to know 5 weird things about you!), Michelle (let's get ya bloggin, busy girl!), Jennifer (coz I just like her) and last but not least: Shawna (coz I want to know 5 weird things about this gem of a person too!).

And here are the rules:

List 5 Weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 Friends and list them.
Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Don’t forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

That was fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're a sport Nancy!! Really enjoyed learning more about you! Just so you feel better - I loved baby food prior to having a baby, lol. Whenever I get sick that's all I want! Oscar has 2 that I love - Morrocan Chicken & Kumara and Pumpkin & Couscous (baby food has come a long way since I was a baby!!).