As long as I can remember, I have loved mags! I love the process of browsing through hundreds of different magazines at the NewsAgency, smelling the ink on the paper (is that weird? lol), picking the one - or two, or three - I like for the day and then get home, curl up on the couch and start the exploration of the words and images and colors of my newly acquired little gems. I basically love every mag (ha, except for the ones with the neeked ladies) but cooking, crafts, home and garden, woman's interest, photography, photoshop and design would be amongst my favorites.
Yes, my magazines and I, we are inseparable. LOL.
This entry was kindly prepared by yours truly for Day 1 of the October Challenge at My Digital Muse : My World Around Me. This is the new and wonderul new pet project by Holly, Kristy, Tracy and Lauren - four uber talented and sweet gals. Go check it out and participate in this fun challenge! :)
This is it for now, my friends. Have a marvellous day!








1 comment:
Great photos Nancy, love the way you are framing them all. I am a complete magazine junkie too. My idea of a great time would be to get locked overnight in Borders with a large flask of English Breakfast tea, plenty of white chocolate, and a comfy couch! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment