So here it is, not 100% what I initially created, but close enough:
If you would like to play with these, you can download them temporarily from Depositfiles here, until I have my own website up and running again.I hope you like them!
Nancy
If you would like to play with these, you can download them temporarily from Depositfiles here, until I have my own website up and running again.
22 comments:
They look fabulous! Thanks so much! :)
Ooo! Pretty I love the glitter flowers!
These are so beautiful. Hope you enjoy your new computer
These are just lovely and lovingly done. Thank you! I am so sorry to read about your computer's death, I know it probably was almost as hard to take as a friend's death. I think that is a fairly good comparison since you didn't have everything backed up, its such a major loss... especially for someone like yourself with your photos and layouts on it. I am glad you are back and were able to recreate such a wonderful entry to the ScrapArtist competition too. Very good luck!
Thank you so much! They are so beautiful and realistic!
This is pretty. Thank you.
Thanks so much for sharing!
ABSOLUTELY BEeeeeeautiful, DAHHling!
Awesome... thank you much.. they are very nice.
ohhhh!!! we are on the same road...lol I just found out my HD is in failure and i have lost stuff not just ONCE but three times in the last months...so i know what your feeling like (hug)... I am glad you are (like me) not going to let this defeat you! Your elements are lovely, thanks for sharing and come by to enjoy an element or two on me, and read my comptuer woes too, if you like. I've got you bookmarked and look foreward to visiting often. Barb (Mrs Miles) www.lalalime.blogspot.com
Nancy, this are FABULOUS! WOW! You really do such great stuff girl! :) And glad you are able to come up that fast after all what happens with your puter..Godluck on that contest, I know you can do it and I'm sooo cheerin' for ya!!!! :)
Btw, thanks for dropping by in my little bloggy this morning. Soo sweet of you to leave that message! Love you too,girl! And I mean it :)
fab, Nancy - and the glitter flowers are gorgeous! thank you for making them available to us for free. best of luck!
I feel with you.
My harddisk was broken 3 weeks ago I lost all the scanned childrendrawings.
I cried (cryed) and was so sad some days (but money to recover is to much I agree).
Just I thought (well the drawings are away, but the children are happy and healthy, do not react like live was over.
You have the right thoughts to restart and I hope you feel a little better right now.
These are fantastic! WOW! Thanks so much!
These are great elements!!! Thank you very much.
cicoria123
Thank you Nancy!
LOVE THESE!!! Wish you'd come sell with me!!! LOL
I love the glitter flowers. Thank you so much for sharing
Thanks so much, I love these!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Wow these look awesome... cannot wait to use them! TY for the freebie
MM
These are awesome!! Thank you so much!
Post a Comment